Bank mPowered with our New Mobile App!
Take CNB of Texas with you wherever you go! Access all your financial
information on the go anytime, anywhere.
Simply download the Red CNB Texas Mobile App on Google Play or the Apple
App Store, select New to Mobile Banking and start using our new mobile app today!
Our new mobile app is separate from our CNB Legacy Mobile App and users are
required to enroll as a new user.
- Make a Deposit: Take picture of Check
- Person-to-Person: Send a friend/family member money
- Alert Settings - Enroll or Make changes to Your alerts
- Transfer Money
- View Balances & Transactions
- Picture Pay Bill Pay - pay all your bills just by snapping a picture!
- View Checks Images
- Make Loan Payment
- Place Stop Payment
- Change Address
- Re-order Checks
- Find Branch & ATM Locations
- Customize Views - add your own pictures to customize your account!
Enrollment is easy! From your mobile device access your app store and download the Red CNB Texas App.
Once you have downloaded the app, simply enroll and register your device! You are not required to have
Online Banking when enrolling in our New Mobile Banking App. Payments scheduled in this app will not
appear in your online banking bill pay.
Get the FREE CNB Texas New Mobile App today:
View the Demo Video and How To Videos
New Mobile App Demo
How to Enroll
How to Set up a New Bill
How to Transfer Funds
How to Place a Stop Pay
How to Register a Device
Great for iPad and Smart Phone users.
With the CNB Mobile App on iPad, not only do you have all of the same access to your accounts as traditional Online Banking, you have it faster and at the touch of your fingertips.
Also available on iPhone, iTouch, Android and Blackberry devices, you will have Banker's Access anytime, anywhere!
- View your most recent activity and balances quickly and easily.
- Schedule and pay your bills.
- Transfer funds immediately to any of your CNB accounts.
Get the FREE CNB Mobile App today:
From your smart phones browser click on the link below
Steps to Enroll:
To add Mobile Banking and SMS/Text Banking to your existing online banking account, get started below!
- Login to your Internet Banking account and click the Other Services tab near the top of the screen. Then click Mobile Banking.
- Read the Mobile Addendum to the Internet Banking Agreement. This contains the terms and conditions of use. Click "I Accept" to continue.
- Click on the Enroll link and enter the requested details, including a Mobile Login ID that you select, Mobile PIN that you select, and your Mobile Number.
- Click Submit.
- After you enroll, you will receive 2 text messages- the first requesting you to reply YES to finish your enrollment. The second will provide you with the URL for the Mobile Site.
- Once you reply with YES, you will receive 2 more text messages — one confirming your enrollment and then another providing you with the 6 digit SMS/text number for SMS/text banking.
- To begin using Mobile Banking, download the free CNB Mobile App from your device’s App Store.
(Tip: Bookmark our mobile site in your favorites and add the text number to your phone's contact list so you can quickly access mobile banking without having to re-type it each time.)